At this stage (step 4) you should have:
- all of your data organized into the five categories as outlined in Step 1 & Step 2
- backed up your computer to your HKIS portable hard drive as outlined in Step 3
- Step Three – Back-Up : Click here to see blog post
Before we take your laptop and re-image it, we want to make sure you have also done the below;
- De-Authorized iTunes
- Exported Bookmarks from your used Browsers
- Made a note of the application you have installed by your self . These will need to be reinstalled onto your new laptop at a later date.
If your not sure how to do the above here’s some how to resources:
De-Authorize iTunes on your Laptop
See this dedicated post :
If all this is done – you’re ready to move to the new machine 🙂
Any questions, let me know.