Thursday 25th April saw the fourth MS ICT Parent Coffee. Focused around Digital Citizenship and clarifying what the Middle School students have been told about this to date through the 2012 – 2013 school year.
The Presentation we spoke around and viewed is connected to the below link.
Note there are a lot of URL’s within providing marvelous guidance around ICT related issues.
Major messages communicated were:
- Tools and process changing is inevitable ~ kinda like the weather, and as quick too.
- It is crucial to maintain ongoing conversations around how, when, why and with what we interact with ICT. This will support remaining current too.
- We remain very thoughtful when placing personal details and content online.
- We develop a positive Digital Footprint.
- Approach the opportunities provided through developing technologies with a positive mindset.
This was the fourth and final MS ICT Parent Coffee for the 2012 – 2013 School year.
We are scheduled to begin again, 19th September, 2013 – room MS 200 C – 8 – 9 am
Any questions please email me directly : email@example.com.